ISSIKI Cutlery 7-Inch Santoku Knife Directed by Japanese, Impressive Gift Idea, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade w/Prolonged Sharpness & Pakkawood Ergonomic Handle For Kitchen, Deluxe Gift Box
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the ISSIKI Cutlery 7-Inch Santoku Knife Directed by Japanese, Impressive Gift Idea, High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade w/Prolonged Sharpness & Pakkawood Ergonomic Handle For Kitchen, Deluxe Gift Box by ISSIKI Cutlery at Self Trained Chef. MPN: ISSIKI-006. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Is What Happens When Years Of Japanese Culture & High-Grade Materials Are Forged TogetherThe ultimate Santoku Knife is created. Featuring high-end quality and a sharp, ergonomic design, this stainless steel knife will serve you in the kitchen for decades to come.If you are particularly sick and tired of kitchen knives that rust or slip through your fingers, prepare to be impressed.Presenting Santoku -The Ultimate 7-Inch Chef's Knife By ISSIKI CutleryIn Japanese tradition, it is known that g
Product Description & Reviews
This Is What Happens When Years Of Japanese Culture & High-Grade Materials Are Forged TogetherThe ultimate Santoku Knife is created. Featuring high-end quality and a sharp, ergonomic design, this stainless steel knife will serve you in the kitchen for decades to come.If you are particularly sick and tired of kitchen knives that rust or slip through your fingers, prepare to be impressed.Presenting Santoku -The Ultimate 7-Inch Chef's Knife By ISSIKI CutleryIn Japanese tradition, it is known that gifting such a royal chef's knife is not only a lucky charm but it actually provides the recipient with the inner strength to complete great feats.Therefore, if you are trying to realize any dream goal or finalize any personal project, this knife can be the hidden tool in your arsenal. Plus, it's just a very practical, multi-purpose knife for everyday use.Traditional Japanese Symbolism & Superb Gift PackagingThe red-white mizuhiki "Ume-Musubi" that is drawn on the gift box has been the symbol of gift culture for hundreds of years since the Muromachi era. "Ume-Musubi" is known for its gorgeous knots, symbolizing a suitable way of tying together when celebrating.As for the Hemp Leaf pattern on the gift box, it's a geometric pattern connecting the 6-valve flower pattern which is used for decoration of Buddha statues from the Heian period.Today, the hemp leaf makes us envision growth and personal development because it grows fast, straight, strong and sturdy.A Deluxe Gifting Idea Accompanied By Our Personal Refund Guarantee!The Santoku professional chef's knife is truly an exquisite gift for any man or woman of any age, plus, you may return it within 60 days of your purchase, if you find anything wrong with it. That, however, is truly an impossible scenario!Click 'Add To Cart' And Wield A Special Blade Like A Professional Chef!
Features & Highlights
- A PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE INSPIRED FROM THE JAPANESE LEGEND: The 7-Inch Santoku Knife features a premium craftsmanship that will truly exceed yours or the lucky recipient's expectations. With its high grade carbon stainless steel blade and ergonomic Pakkawood handle, you can now cut, mince, slice and chop like a professional chef in your home kitchen!
- INSPIRED BY EONS OF JAPANESE CULTURE: It is said that the mere act of gift-giving such a knife, symbolizes charm and brings good fortune and luck to the recipient. Perfect for someone who is going after a personal goal or challenge, even the markings on the gift box hide deep meanings of "cutting off the evil relationships" and "opening up the future". Whether it's meant for you or for any family member or loved one, rest assured that this is a royal gift like no other.
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP FUSED WITH AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Inspired by the legendary Japanese culture, this 7-inch Santoku Knife is exquisitely made by the hands of expert Chinese craftsmen of worldwide prestige and fame. Being Japanese ourselves, we have been selling "made in Japan" knives for a very long time. Based on our knowledge and experience, partnering with Chinese craftsmen has allowed us to keep the prices down as much as possible and deliver a quality almost identical to "made in Japan".
- PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL CHEFS & AMATEAUR COOKS ALIKE: Our professional Santoku 7-Inch Knife is not only rust-resistant and ultra-sharp, but also extremely ergonomic so that you can cut and chop with ultimate convenience. Plus, the unique and premium Pakkawood handle will prevent any slipping or similar accidents whether it's wet or dry. The blade is slightly shorter than normal chef's knife, and thus is easier to maneuver and control while still having the power capability to cut larger things.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: With centuries of Japanese craftsmanship behind it, the Santoku Chef's Knife is impossible to disappoint you. However, we invite you to make it yours to day and if you encounter ANY issues, rest assured it's covered under the umbrella of our 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee, for your complete peace of mind. Add this knife to your cutlery collection or present it to a dear friend; either way it's a decision you will never regret!
1.02 x 1.85 x 12.6 inches
3.9 x 1.3 x 15.79 inches
Have questions about this item (ISSIKI-006), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ISSIKI Cutlery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: YDVGY240MS, ean: 0700736841990,
The Gyuto is a Japanese chef knife with a Western style curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables. Gyuto literally means beef sword and was initially ...
✅Kitchen knives KOYOSHI are made of high-quality German steel X50CRMOV15 which makes it strong and durable, hardened up to HRC 57 on Rockwell scale.. ✅Double side symmetrical sharpening of the blades simplifies cutting and slicing and makes it pe...
mpn: 721, ean: 4960316721111,
24 cm./9.5'' Misono UX10 sujibiki made in Japan. The blade is Swedish stain resistant steel and the handle is composite wood. HRC 59-60. Comes boxed.24 cm. Misono UX10 24 cm. Sujibiki. Made in Japan.
mpn: HKR-EA-P150, ean: 0811789010179,
Drawing from a tradition of Japanese artistry and meticulous attention to detail, the collections at Korin showcase the best of both cutting edge design and time-tested favorites. We are dedicated to bringing the highest quality Japanese design to yo...