Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 39% on the Syosaku Japan Vegetable Knife Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 Black Pakkawood Handle, Nakiri 6.3-inch (160mm) with Magnoila Wood Saya Cover by Syosaku at Self Trained Chef. MPN: 5823715147. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Minimal impurities and high carbon content (1.1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 62-63) to the core. The hardness allows the ultra thin blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness. The hard Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 is clad in softer stainless steel. This gives the blade an added toughness and durability. Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where the master craftsmanship has been handed down generation to generation for centuries. FEATURES - Total length: 12 inc
Product Description & Reviews
Minimal impurities and high carbon content (1.1%) combined with special production techniques give exceptional hardness (HRC 62-63) to the core. The hardness allows the ultra thin blade edge, resulting in razor sharpness. The hard Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 is clad in softer stainless steel. This gives the blade an added toughness and durability. Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where the master craftsmanship has been handed down generation to generation for centuries. FEATURES - Total length: 12 inches - Weight: 0.4 pound - Blade length: 6.3 inches - Width at widest heel: 2 inches - Bevel: Both-sided 50/50 - Rockwell hardness: 62-63 - Handle fixing: Triple riveted full tang PACKAGE CONTENT A Vegetable (Nakiri) knife and a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin with a clear plastic blade cover in a fancy box. MAINTENANCE The high carbon steel of the core is not stainless. The stain doesn't affect the performance of the knife, or the food you cut. You can minimize the stain by drying the blade well and applying knife maintenance oil before storage. You can remove most of the stain by a rust eraser. Dishwasher might damage the blade. Sharpen regularly with quality whetstones. Honing steels are not recommended as they can damage the edge. BUY NOW RISK-FREE Simply click "Add to Cart" button before the limited stock is sold out. If you don't love Syosaku, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Comes with a Magnolia Wood sheath with an ebony pin.
- RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is Yasuki Aoko(Blue Steel)-No.2 high carbon steel (HRC 62-63), which is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by the traditional Warikomi method. It gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife. Hand wash only and regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
- VEGETABLE SPECIALIST - The ultra sharp straight blade edge is designed to make a full contact with your cutting surface. It helps you to cut vegetables without sticking together like a thread. You can effortlessly slice delicate vegetables paper-thin, or quickly chop through hearty crisp vegetables. The wider blade is convenient for scooping them up for transfer after chopping. It's double-edged, so doesn't matter if you are right handed or left handed. Do not use on granite countertops.
- DURABILITY AND MAINTENANCE - The handle is triple riveted to the full tang, which gives exceptional strength & durability. It's water-resistant and non-slip. The ergonomically designed handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable. The high carbon steel of the core is not stainless. The stain doesn't affect the performance or the food you cut. You can minimize the stain by drying the blade well and applying some oil before storage. A rust eraser can remove most of it.
- AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - An exquisite hammered outer steel not only eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade, but also the beauty makes your cooking more enjoyable. A premium Black Pakkawood handle is an expression of sturdiness. The knife brings refinement and style to any modern kitchen. It's a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Vegetable (Nakiri) Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
2.87 x 0.94 x 13.31 inches
Have questions about this item (5823715147), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Syosaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 38429-173, ean: 0035886407940,
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports ...
mpn: P-36, ean: 0766897475702,
The handle of the CHROMA type 301 - Design by F.A. Porsche is constructed of stainless steel and the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. The blade of each knife is carefully razor-sharp sharpened by the hand of a master. Never place the...
mpn: 8541905835, ean: 0695937691386,
The BIGSUN 7'' Damascus Nakiri Vegetable Usuba knife is designed to be multipurpose knife, and it's a perfect tool for chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing. Product Features: Thickness:2.3mm VG10 Damascus 73-layer Super Steel Ultra-premium Acrylic ...