KYOKU Daimyo Series - Damascus Nakiri Knife with Sheath & Case - Japanese VG10 Steel
Free Shipping Included! KYOKU Daimyo Series - Damascus Nakiri Knife with Sheath & Case - Japanese VG10 Steel by KYOKU at Self Trained Chef. MPN: DKKXCD160. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When it comes to chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce, this professional knife is a true champion. Shaped like a slender cleaver, it performs impeccably well on everything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes. It offers excellent dexterity for dainty cutting and slicing tasks and can be wielded with speed and accuracy thanks to the unique VG10 Damascus steel composition, which provides a superbly sharp and efficient edge that will retain its sharpness for long periods, even with heavy
Product Description & Reviews
When it comes to chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce, this professional knife is a true champion. Shaped like a slender cleaver, it performs impeccably well on everything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes. It offers excellent dexterity for dainty cutting and slicing tasks and can be wielded with speed and accuracy thanks to the unique VG10 Damascus steel composition, which provides a superbly sharp and efficient edge that will retain its sharpness for long periods, even with heavy daily use. A joy to wield and ruthlessly sharp, Kyoku Daimyo Series knives instantly become a natural extension of you and your skills. They work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, more creative, and more proud. Forged from a single piece of ultra-premium Japanese VG10 Damascus steel, each blade is cryogenically treated for superior strength, then clad with 67 layers of high-carbon stainless steel and repeatedly hand- polished to reveal the breathtaking Kyoku 'Tsunami Rose' pattern. It's not just a knife; it's a way of life.
Features & Highlights
- VG10 JAPANESE DAMASCUS STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 58-60 hardness, this 6 in. utility knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED - The straight blade ensures the knife slices through meat with ease while alleviating fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE HANDLE - The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture; accented with a mosaic pin.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 8-12° double sided using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
Damascus Blade, Black Handle with Mosaic Pin
6" Blade, Matching Guard/Sheath Included
2.2 x 1 x 12.2 inches
4.72 x 1.57 x 15.79 inches
Have questions about this item (DKKXCD160), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KYOKU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 31165-163, ean: 0035886420581,
A friend of the real home cook, chef Christopher Kimball has taught cooking for over three decades on national TV and radio and in award-winning cookbooks and magazines. His vast experience is the core of the Christopher Kimball Edition collection - ...
mpn: 4193-7, ean: 7447521287658,
A traditional Japanese shape perfect for vegetable prep. Perfect for slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese. Wüsthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel, with triple-riveted, ergonomic, ...
mpn: DRGN-FUSI-0850, ean: 0888106005811,
The Dragon Fusion Chef's Knife features an extra wide blade, allowing for easy scooping and removal of chopped food. The heft in the spine of the blade makes it perfect for chopping through chicken joints, larger meats, and large vegetables. Dragon c...
mpn: 994041, ean: 0806700940413,
The MIU France six-inch Nakiri ceramic cleaver is a revolution in knives and is a must-have for any serious cook. The beautiful white ceramic blade retains its original sharpness ten times longer than stainless steel. The ceramic blade does not retai...