KYOKU Daimyo Series - Damascus Chef Knife - Japanese VG10 Steel - with Sheath & Case (Santoku Knife 7'')
KYOKU Daimyo Series - Damascus Chef Knife - Japanese VG10 Steel - with Sheath & Case (Santoku Knife 7'') by KYOKU at Self Trained Chef. MPN: DKKCSJKSK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kyoku Daimyo Series for You A joy to wield and ruthlessly sharp, Kyoku Daimyo Series knives instantly become a natural extension of you and your skills. They work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, more creative and more proud. This is not just a knife; you can build a career on it! Why Choose Kyoku Knives? ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side, sail through culinary challenges. ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 58-60 Rockwell. ✓VG-1
Product Description & Reviews
Kyoku Daimyo Series for You A joy to wield and ruthlessly sharp, Kyoku Daimyo Series knives instantly become a natural extension of you and your skills. They work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, more creative and more proud. This is not just a knife; you can build a career on it! Why Choose Kyoku Knives? ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side, sail through culinary challenges. ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 58-60 Rockwell. ✓VG-10 Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance. ✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology. ✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip. ✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer. ✓Featuring Kyoku Daimyo Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty. ✓Full tang - maximum robustness. Triple riveted G10 handles which are comfortable, hygienic and break-proof. ✓Beautiful Mosaic Pin engraved. Performance and looks. ✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties. ✓Cleans easily. What is VG-10 Steel? VG10 steel is produced in Japan, and it is the Japanese cutlery market that has traditionally made the most use of this particular type of steel in its knives. Because of how well VG10 holds an edge and its ability to withstand rust, VG10 has become the most popular steel for professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts. VG10 also has an amazing ability to have designs created into the blade during temperament. If you are looking for a good knife, consider buying one with VG10. It would be expensive compared to lower end metals like 440 steel but it is well worth it.
Features & Highlights
- VG-10 JAPANESE SUPER STEEL - Manufactured with ultra-sharp VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 58-60 hardness, this 8 in. crafted culinary chef comes with unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention; cobalt added VG-10 steel outperforms AUS-10 steel in durability and is easier to sharpen as cobalt enhance the other alloying elements.
- EXTRA-WIDE & WELL-BALANCED - 8'' in length, extra-wide and slightly curved blade (sharpened on both sides, western style) help to alleviate fatigue and pains on your fingers after long time slicing or chopping, providing cooking with comfort while providing you with the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
- ULTIMATELY DURABLE HANDLE - The meticulously constructed G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, moisture, cold with military grade strength and life-long sturdiness.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS - Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 13-15° double side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; Nitrogen cooled for ultimate hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance performance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - No premium knife is complete without a lifetime warranty; our masterpiece knife is fully covered for life, free exchange or return for life if the item is defective.
Damascus Blade, Black Handle with Mosaic Pin
4.6 x 1.6 x 15.7 inches
Have questions about this item (DKKCSJKSK), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KYOKU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CK0302, ean: 0745672605787,
SANTOKU KNIFE MOSFiATA Santoku Knife is made of high-quality German stainless steel, that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. The razor-sharp edge is easy to maintain and makes cutting or chopping a breeze. The solid handle is comfortable to ...
mpn: 781, ean: 4960316781115,
Style: Santoku, Steel Type: Swedish Stain-Resistant Steel, Saya Cover: Not Included, Blade: Double-Edged, Available Size: 7.0'', Handle Material: Composite Wood, Weight: 6.5 oz, Hardness Rockwell C scale: 59-60.HIGHEST GRADE STEEL ✅: The blade is m...
mpn: 1094281, ean: 0027979005522,
EssentialsTM collection has professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black polymer handles. This collection is perfect for beginner cooks that are looking for simple cutting solutions at an everday value.
•Professional high-carbon st...
mpn: SET 140+CP10 OR, ean: 0766897475429,
The Revolution Series 5'' Micro-serrated Utility Knife is from Kyocera’s most popular line of advanced ceramic knives. Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise control. The ceramic blades are made from a proprietary zirconia materi...