TRIANGLE Germany Kitchen Utility Knife, Professional-Grade 6 inch Serrated Wavy Blade for Pressure Sensitive Foods, Ice-Hardened HC Stainless Steel
TRIANGLE Germany Kitchen Utility Knife, Professional-Grade 6 inch Serrated Wavy Blade for Pressure Sensitive Foods, Ice-Hardened HC Stainless Steel by TRIANGLE at Self Trained Chef. MPN: 66 196 16 10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Marketed worldwide, Triangle Germany stands for high-quality and functional kitchen tools for professional chefs and ambitious home cooks With its unique professional-grade 6'' serrated wavy blade, the Triangle Germany Kitchen Utility Knife is specialized for slicing delicate, pressure-sensitive foods, such as tomatoes, bread and cakes while also cutting into tough-skinned vegetables with ease. Made from premium high-carbon alloy stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, the ice hardened blade is
Product Description & Reviews
Marketed worldwide, Triangle Germany stands for high-quality and functional kitchen tools for professional chefs and ambitious home cooks With its unique professional-grade 6" serrated wavy blade, the Triangle Germany Kitchen Utility Knife is specialized for slicing delicate, pressure-sensitive foods, such as tomatoes, bread and cakes while also cutting into tough-skinned vegetables with ease. Made from premium high-carbon alloy stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, the ice hardened blade is sharp, strong, durable and tempered to retain flexibility. A double-sided, hand-polished finish allows for maximum precision and a straight cut. A well-balanced, lightweight handle facilitates simple maneuvering and control and a contoured shape provides a secure and comfortable grip. Made from polypropylene with 30% fiberglass reinforcement, the handle is seamlessly attached to the blade for easy cleaning. Made in Solingen, Germany, the Triangle Germany Kitchen Utility Knife measures 11-1/2" long with a 6" blade and 5-1/2" handle. For best results and to extend the life of your knife, hand washing is recommended. Food and dishwasher safe. To prevent damage to the blade when sharpening, use only a special sharpener designed specifically for a serrated blade. In 1946, Erwin Hill founded "Hill Metal Fabrication" and started manufacturing rotary whisks from a patented design. Over the years, the product range increased, encompassing a wide range of kitchen tools, and the Triangle brand was registered in 2002. Working closely with local partners in Solingen, Germany, to deliver excellent on-the-job stainless steel manufacturing, Triangle is a third-generation family-owned company committed to quality, functionality and sustainable production.
Features & Highlights
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SERRATED PREP KNIFE FOR DELICATE AND TOUGH-SKINNED FOODS: Double-sided and hand-polished serrated wavy edge allows for maximum precision and a straight cut; perfect for easily slicing tomatoes, bread, peppers, hard-skinned vegetables and pressure-sensitive foods; highly versatile for a wide range of food textures
- 100% GERMAN ICE HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Featuring premium stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, high-carbon alloy blades are ice hardened to HRC 58 to produce a harder, sharper, more durable blade and tempered to retain flexibility; hand sharpened according to Solingen craftsman's tradition for unparalleled strength and longevity
- LIGHTWEIGHT SEAMLESS FIT HANDLE: Perfectly balanced lightweight handle for simple maneuvering and maximum control; contoured for a secure, comfortable grip; seamlessly attached to blade for easy cleaning
- MULTIPURPOSE 6" BLADE: Total knife length measures 11-1/2" with a 6" long blade and 5-1/2" long handle
- CARE: Hand wash recommended; food and dishwasher safe; for maintenance, use sharpener specifically designed for serrated blade; made in Solingen, Germany
1.18 x 0.67 x 11.61 inches
3.23 x 0.16 x 14.17 inches
Have questions about this item (66 196 16 10), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TRIANGLE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 59917, ean: 0082498599174,
Lamson cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools are still handcrafted in Massachusetts by American workers. We are proud to say that after 179 years, Lamson still produces the finest cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools made in America that aim at no...
The Victorinox paring knives are extremely sharp and one of the best recommended tools of a chef. The appropriate hardness of the blade and the laser-tested cutting angle guarantee a high edge retention. Victorinox SwissClassic Tomato and Steak Knife...
❤️❤️Welcome to womentime, we are very sincere serve for every customer.we will update the products everyday,please focus on womentime.^_^❤️❤️NOTE: Tips: Our Size is smaller than US size. Please check the size details on the Product De...
sku: KL2400, mpn: HZ034, ean: 0731015005499,
Quickly and evenly slice tomatoes with this slicer. Has sharp metal blades, a plastic handle with grip rings and is completely easy to use. Comes packaged in a wrap card. Has a hanging hole in the handle for organizing. Measures approximately 9 1/2.H...