ZHEN Thunder Series 101 Layers German Damascus Steel Nakiri Knife 6.5-inch
Free Shipping Included! ZHEN Thunder Series 101 Layers German Damascus Steel Nakiri Knife 6.5-inch by ZHEN at Self Trained Chef. MPN: TGA9P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The thin rectangular blade of the Nakiri knife excels at slicing vegetables. The curved belly of the blade allows for a smooth rocking motion. ZHEN 101-layer German Damascus steel is forged in Germany and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished. The blade is constructed by forge welding 50 layers of 410 martensitic stainless steel per side around a single core layer of 1. 4125 martensitic stainless steel for a total of 101 layers with a final hardness of HRC 62+, whic
Product Description & Reviews
The thin rectangular blade of the Nakiri knife excels at slicing vegetables. The curved belly of the blade allows for a smooth rocking motion. ZHEN 101-layer German Damascus steel is forged in Germany and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished. The blade is constructed by forge welding 50 layers of 410 martensitic stainless steel per side around a single core layer of 1. 4125 martensitic stainless steel for a total of 101 layers with a final hardness of HRC 62+, which provides high strength, hardness, and wear resistance. Each blade has its own unique pattern on its surface and an edge that remains extremely sharp over an extended period of time. The full tang handle comes in a unique pattern Pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. The knife is designed with the professional cook in mind and is an essential part of every kitchen. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a Handcrafted box perfect for displaying or gifting. Do not chop bones or use on glass, tile, or Granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 Degree angle. Limited lifetime against defects, 100% satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- A true masterpiece - Like a work of art that embodies total dedication and perfection, ZHEN knives achieve the very same. The Nakiri features a stunning Thunder pattern from the tip down through the bolster, and a mosaic pin completes this masterpiece.
- Exceptional design - made with top grade German 101-layer Damascus steel, HRC 62+ hardness. Our knives will maintain an extremely sharp edge for a long period of time. This ZHEN vegetable carving knife is specifically suited for cutting and slicing vegetables.
- Triple riveted for strength and control - perfected by Japanese knife masters our 3-pin design handle offers total precision and control. Enjoy the strength and power in our perfectly balanced PAKKAWOOD handles. The knife is completed by a unique woodgrain pattern that looks absolutely stunning.
- Cutting edge technology - ZHEN combines the enduring art of Japanese knife making with cutting edge technology. We honor our traditional but use a special heat and cooling technology in the Forging process. Once that step is complete the Nakiri vegetable knife is then refined and honed to exceptional sharpness.
- Lifetime - Lifetime against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x Thickness: 6. 5 in x 1. 74 in x 2. 5 mm; n. W. 0. 56 lbs.; overall length: 11. 31 in. Used by world-class Japanese chefs you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
Zhen Premium Knife
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
Zhen Premium Knife
0.75 x 1.74 x 11.31 inches
2.95 x 1.22 x 14.13 inches
Have questions about this item (TGA9P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZHEN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
YuiSenri Original Kasumitogi/ Yasuki White Steel (Kigami),Mukimono Knife 180 mm/7.1'' with Professional D-shaped Handle Mukimono Knife is of Kanto style, a versatile knife, using the tip for small tasks and the middle for Katsuramuki(thin slicing of ...
mpn: 4193/13, ean: 4002293419336,
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material ...
6.5 inch Nakiri Knife Walnut Wooden HandleThis knife has a unique & beautiful Tsuchime (''Hammered pattern'') textured Damascus blade. They feature a hand sharpened and hand honed VG-10 stainless steel blade core that is clad on both sides by a 33-la...
mpn: AOUSED180SH, ean: 0758093266765,
Our handmade Yoshihiro Aonamiuchi Blue Steel knives are crafted with extraordinary skill by our master artisans. Aoko Blue Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 64, is intricately forged with iron to create beautiful wave like patterns. It t...