Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the TUO Nakiri Knife - Vegetable Japanese Chef Knife 6.5-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel - Kitchen Knives with G10 Full Tang Handle - Black Hawk-S by TUO at Self Trained Chef. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Black Hawk-S sets the new standard of kitchen knives. Chef knife 8'' Chef knife 10''Paring knife 3.5''Santoku knife 7''Cleaver knife 7''Nakiri knife 6.5''Kritsuke knife 8''Slicing knife 12''Visually stunning 'WaterFlow'pattern and mirror-polish finish across the blade highlights the minimalistic beauty and minimal slicing resistance.Expertly crafted over 100 days, this series is a presentation of experienced workmanship, aesthetic look and powerful functionality. The blade is precision hot-forg
Product Description & Reviews
Black Hawk-S sets the new standard of kitchen knives. Chef knife 8'' Chef knife 10''Paring knife 3.5''Santoku knife 7''Cleaver knife 7''Nakiri knife 6.5''Kritsuke knife 8''Slicing knife 12''Visually stunning 'WaterFlow'pattern and mirror-polish finish across the blade highlights the minimalistic beauty and minimal slicing resistance.Expertly crafted over 100 days, this series is a presentation of experienced workmanship, aesthetic look and powerful functionality. The blade is precision hot-forged from ultra-premium high-carbon super steel with stain resistance and extreme strength. Precise vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering enhance hardness and flexibility and corrosion resistance. The screamingly sharp edge is painstakingly hand sharpened with traditional 3-step Honbazuke method at 8-12° per side. The full-tang non-porous G10 fiberglass composite handle with triple rivets built-in ensure you solid durability and superior robust. Because the military-grade G10 handle is ergonomically designed for superior hand control and anti-fatigue grip.Black Hawk-S series is a great choice for seeking performance chef like you. Even though you are not a chef, it makes you cut like a pro and bring you the excitement of cooking.
Features & Highlights
- PERFECTED Nakiri KNIFE: The Black Hawk-S 6.5-inch Nakiri knife is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. The unique flat profile of the blade and the square tip is a combination of a chef knife and a vegetable cleaver. Featuring special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures you the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
- SLEEK BLADE PATTERN: The blade is mirror polished to reveal the magnificent visual 'WaterFlow' pattern finish forged by the state-of-the-art technology on the blade. We've improved the Japanese kitchen knife with a mirror-polish finished auxiliary edge, maximizing the slicing efficiency by minimizing drag and stuck-on food.
- HIGH-STANDARD CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our experienced kitchen knives smiths hand sharpen the screamingly sharp edge with traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 8-12 degree per side. Our state-of-the-art technique and facility balance the contradictory relationship between malleability and hardness of the steel precisely. The military-grade G10 fiberglass composite handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The full-tang structure with triple rivets built-in allows even superior resilience and solid durability. The G10 handle is designed for the ergonomic grip with satisfying heft and comfort to the well-balanced nakiri knifes. The mosaic rivet in the middle brings an overall harmony and stunning visuality to the whole piece.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free. Comes with a premium gift box, the high-value performance never look so good!
Usuba & Nakiri Knives
Black G10 Fibreglass handle with copper & brass mosaic,'WaterFlow' pattern, 3-step Honbazuke method, vacuum heat-treatment, nitrogen cryogenic tempering, lifetime of exemplary service, comes with a gift box
5.2 x 1.69 x 17.09 inches
Have questions about this item (6970270337929), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TUO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 440-106, ean: 0843495009567,
Japanese kitchen knives are made in an array of shapes to suit specific uses. Made to time-honored standards and exacting detail, this nakiri knife has a thin, rectangular blade, perfect for cutting vegetables.Made in japan. Carbon steel blade. Tradi...
mpn: 6716N, ean: 4901601464504,
The Wasabi line of knives features a traditional Japanese blade styling. With the superior cutting performance this blade style provides helps to reduce food from sticking. The blade features a double beveled edge and is made from 1K6 high-carbon, st...
The BladeNexus BD1N series knives combine state of the art materials with manufacturing technology. Utilizing specialized steel made in Pennsylvania, the BD1N stainless steel is highly corrosion resistant and super hard. Unlike conventional German an...
mpn: 36129-173, ean: 0035886408008,
The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.ZWILLING Gourmet is the go...